Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Donna Rankin Love walks the walk.....

Donna Rankin Love is 84 years old and still walking for peace and writing about it. So for those people who said they might be too old to start writing (or walking!) check out her books and blog.  And here's Donna:

"My most recent memoir, WALKING FOR OUR LIVES, chronicles the 5000 miles I walked in the 1980s for Peace. Pretty good for a girl born with crippled feet.*
In the first walk, The Great Peace March, 400+ walked 3,700 miles from Los Angeles to NYC to Washington, DC. This was followed by a Peace Walk in Russia and again in the US. These experiences changed me from a passive homemaker to a passionate peacemaker.
Since my 80th birthday, four years ago, I have published three memoirs. You may read excerpts on my blog: www.donnarankinlove.wordpress.com and see all three books on my web:
www.donnarankinlove.vpweb.com


                                    ----Donna Rankin Love

No comments:

Post a Comment