Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lisa Hirsch talks about her Mom who has Alzheimer's

It's becoming a more and more familar story:  a parent has Alzheimer's and adult children beome the caregiver.  Lisa Hirsch has an inspirational blog which accents the positive of this new level of relationship with a parent.



"My new found love and relationship with my mom has touched my heart and soul deeply.  I have become so passionate and inspired to tell "our" story.  This is a true love story about my mom who suffers with Alzheimer's and has become my very best friend and my hero.  I invite you to join me to share how my mom every day inspires me with her strength, courage, love, wisdom and joyfullness....My blog is http://mommyhero.blogspot.com.  Thank you so much for wanted to put this together...."  Lisa Hirsch

No comments:

Post a Comment